The intention of the series is to address on a weekly basis a leadership topic informed by the latest thinking and research. The series is in a sense a self-driven leadership development programme aimed at influencing readers' thinking about and insight into future-fit leadership.
The series inter alia also draws heavily on our recently published thought leadership book entitled Leadership. Perspectives from the Front Line. Where appropriate, reference will be made to the chapter(s) concerned in our book which will give further exposure to our truly trend setting (I believe) book.
I sincerely hope that the series will make a small contribution in countering the deepening, widening leadership crises we are seeing locally and globally at present, and contribute in bringing about greater leadership excellence.
Articles will be published on a weekly basis at Fridays at around midday.
Three articles - called "Stop-overs", because we are travelling through the Leadership Universe and are visiting certain places of leadership interest - have already been published:
(1) Stop-over 1: THE DEEPING, WIDENING LEADERSHIP CRISIS: THE IMPERATIVE TO RE-IMAGE LEADERSHIP
(2) Stop-over 2: THE DIRE NEED FOR A LEADERSHIP MIRACLE - EVERYONE AN AMAZING LEADER
(3) Stop-over 3: LEADERSHIP: A NOUN OR VERB? A POSITION OR A WAY OF ACTING?
The articles can be accessed in two ways:
(1) Go straight to my blog at http://theohveldsman.com/
(2) via my Posts on LinkedIn at Theo H Veldsman. If you send me an invitation, I can add you as a connection, and you will receive an automatic note when a new article has been posted.
May you may find the articles of value and worthwhile. Any comments would be appreciated.
We desperately need more leadership excellence by more persons, in more places and at more times